In-class and On-line Diploma Preparation Courses for Students in Alberta!

iPrep Plus Gives Students ‘Leg Up’

High-stakes diploma exams in January and June are always a challenge for grade 12 students. These provincial exams count for 30% of your final grade but the other 70% comes from your efforts on school-based assessments.

For a variety of reasons, it is becoming more and more common for students to seek assistance beyond the classroom in preparing for the diploma exams. Entrance requirements for many post-secondary institutions have increased over the years so you need better grades to gain admittance. The competition is extremely keen for faculties that have quotas and only take the top echelon of applicants. Then there are the numerous scholarships available for the students who have the top grades!

Teachers work very diligently to get through the extensive, mandated curriculum but often find little time left in the semester for completing a review of the course content. Students are now looking to external sources for the comprehensive review that will give them the “edge” they need to boost their marks – and open the doors to the future they are seeking.

iPrep Plus gives you exactly what you are looking for! The comprehensive Electronic Study Notes and Video Support resource packages for English 30-1, Biology 30, Chemistry 30, Math 30-1, Math 30-2, Physics 30, Science 30 and Social Studies 30-1 can be used at home to support your classroom learning. You are provided with a comprehensive course review, video support for the “tough topics”, tips and strategies for writing exams, suggestions for handling exam anxiety, calculator tricks, and effective study hints.

Visit the iPrep Plus web site at www.iPrepPlus.com to watch a “video sampler”, review the course descriptions, and for more information about the introductory price which available for a limited time!

Check out the web site www.iPrepPlus.com for the introductory price offer and many features!

If you are serious about your academic success – iPrep Plus and Diplomax are here to help you!

iPrep Plus – Year-long Support for Classroom Learning More than you imagined for less than you expected – electronic study notes and video support for tough topics! www.iPrepPlus.com

Diplomax – Your Premier Choice for Diploma Prep For Edmonton and area face-to-face review classes in January and June check www.primetimelearning.ca